This shows all my lovely work;
Designs, Adopts, Fan Art, Trades and much more.
Take a peak also for potential bargains XD
Hi, hope everyone is enjoying the summer. I honestly wish I can say that but we’ve been having big problems. Now some of you know that I live in a farm in the North West of England. Weather has hit us hard with rain and heavy downpours these past couple of months and my poor dad can’t even cut a field for any Hay; not even Salo (another wetter kind of hay). Tension has been rising and living on the farm isn’t nice at all.
Also with money becoming very limited, I’m worried that things may be extremely tight; especially with such important events happening in the next couple of months. The biggest one mainly my brother’s wedding. Think that’s why I’ve become too dependent on the money that I make on these websites, selling from one website to one another. And of course, the fun and energy that I had before, has slowly become a dread and worry over me.
That is not what I draw art for.
I want to get back to a scale where people would comment me for my artwork; not because they like the cheap prices as I’m desperate for any deal. I am so grateful to the ones who have bought my clothing/character adopts in the past and that is why I want to continue.
So I have made some big changes.
1. No more auctions! As I feel they are wasted time.
2. Only two options for my outfit designs; one for just the outfit on its own, and another if you want your character wearing it. Have seen in my latest auctions that a lot like this option.
3. More artwork of my own characters; as I feel my girls aren’t getting much love.
4. Only one day of the week will I be submitting artwork; FRIDAYS. So this will help me in organisation and also keep you on your toes. Plus be nice to see a whole collection of work put together instead of odd days here and there.
5. Try to do more traditional work. Got so many unwanted books that they are desperate to be drawn on.
Commissions of course will always be open, which are viewed here.
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!!Just to sort out my last journal, as the designs not sold will be re-designed
Here are my commission list
Followed by a new commission, demonstrated here;
This style of commission is going for $20
Any questions or interested in a commission, send me a comment here or a note
PLENTY OF SLOTS TO GO
Thank you guys and hear from you soon