|CURRENT PRICE LIST FOR COMMISSIONS.|
SEND ME A NOTE IF INTERESTED; SLOTS ARE OPEN BUT LIMITED!
GRAB A SLOT BEFORE THEY GO!!
|This shows all my lovely work;|
Designs, Adopts, Fan Art, Trades and much more.
Take a peak also for potential bargains XD
Basically for my second year of my Fine Art Ba (Hons) degree, we of course need to set up an art fund, for our final exhibition for the end of this year. This will pay towards materials, rent for the space and other needed stuff. Our group target is to raise max £2000
So for each of us, that could be £150- £200 (between $230-$300)
My answer towards my contribution, was of course my artwork; to do as many adopts and commissions as I can; without being distracted from my work of course.
So here are a few things I’ve been thinking of;
• Beginning to start a new set of adopts; weapons. I had a few comments about making weapon adopts but never had the confidence to do so. Think I’m gonna go for it and see what happens; of course starting cheap to begin with. So in other words everyone can grab while they are hot.
• Carry on with the smaller single designs, as they seem to do quite well.
• Only do one full three set design per week; depending how much work at University I got to do.
• Also for fun, I’m gonna bring back the Chibi adopts. This time they will be coloured for more interest. Plus I do find them cute.
• Of course my commissions are open fully now, so if interested send me a comment or note.
• But of course still complete a free raffle once every month. So everyone is happy.
If you do feel to donate in any way, that will be so kind of you
Right I think I got everything spoken; now bring on the art.
Which has also got to my next subject; Inktober. I’ve already started of course, and will present all my inkings by the end of the month. That is gonna be interesting; as I’m trying to go back to my roots of drawing still life.
So keep checking my artwork and any updates.